Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Recap

Busy weekend.

Went here with friends.  Loads of fun stuff that I would love to buy, but I refrained.

And I went to the youth auction benefit at our church.  It was a great opportunity to get dressed up and have fun for a good cause.  I won a dinner for Joey and I (along with 8 others) with Os Guinness this summer.



But the best part of the weekend was this:


Yep, Joey's home after a month in Toronto.  We are two happy ladies.


And we ended the weekend with a quick trip to the Living Nativity here in the harbor.  It was fun, but wow the line was long.  I had no idea that the little town of Bethlehem would be so popular.  Here are the guys and kids after we made it through.


Needless to say we are keeping busy.  Unfortunately not sleeping, Aurelia has decided to switch from the nice 3 hour sleep blocks back to the 1 hour blocks.  Hopefully she'll make it through this phase quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. Os Guiness was a name I heard a bit at L'Abri last winter. Would love to know/hear more from him. Glad Joey is home.